3 kW wash tank and 9kW boiler. Equipped with steam condensing unit.
Commercial pass-through dishwasher with a max. loading height of up to 400 mm and 3 wash cycles with thermal cycle delay option included. A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Maximum productivity thanks to shorter cycles.
- Full optional list.
WRAS approved versions available.
- Suitable for straight in line and corner situations.
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Lifting bar activated hood opening.
- Magnetic hood micro-switch.
- Hood activated, auto cycle start.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Electronic, watertight, high-performance control panel.
- Wash and rinse temperature display.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses.
- Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection.
- Easily removable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed.
- Equipped with adjustable thermostats in tank and boiler and safety thermostat in boiler.
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 400 mm
Cycle duration: 60 " / 120 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 60 / 30 / 20
- Boiler capacity: 12 l
- Wash tank capacity: 40 l
- Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 1500 W / 2 Hp
- Tank: 3000 W
- Boiler: 9000 W
- Total loading: 10500 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:640 mm
- Depth: 756 mm
- Height: 2165 mm / 2165 mm
Net weight: 135 Kg
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
- Rinse aid pump.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 plate basket.
- 1 cutlery basket.
- Stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- Steam condenser unit (V).
- Detergent dosing equipment.
- Drain pump (B).
- Booster pump (kit).
- Constant rinse temperature system with booster pump and break tank (type A Air Break) (C).