240W motor block.
Adjustable-speed motor unit.
Designed for continuous use.
- Versatility with just 1 mixer arm, without add-on tools.
- Vario-speed: adjustable speed.
- Ideal for mise-en-place and support in service.
- Designed to work with maximum comfort in recipients of up to 10 litres of capacity.
- 2 mixer arms available.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Compact design: logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: The external casing, in two materials, allows an ergonomic hold with an anti-slip grip and the handle features optimum inclination to minimise fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with quick and safe locking.
- Hood designed to avoid splashes during work.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. Includes warning light when the machine is connected to the mains.
Designed to last
- Professional performance: it is capable of carrying out prolonged work without overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean.
- Approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.
Total loading: 240 W
Motor speed: 1500 - 15000 rpm
Net weight: -- Kg
Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
500 x 80 x 175 mm
Default equipmentVariable speed motor block.
Optional equipmentMA-11 mixer arm.
MA-12 mixer arm.