Commercial dishwasher with constant rinse temperature system
Complete with break tank. WRAS approved.
Constant rinse temperature system gives hygienic sanitised results. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, nurseries, laboratories, etc. and ideal for glass washing in the hotel & leisure industry.
- Best performance.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Double skinned construction: thermal and acoustic insulation.
- 2.5 kW wash tank: optimal recovery time.
- Full optional list.
A constant temperature rinse water system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications. The dishwasher S-60 is equipped with an independent break tank and rinse booster pump, facilitating normal working at minimum water pressure (0,7bar; 7l/min)
Its easy-to-use electronic panel is equipped with wash and rinse temperature display.
This model includes stainless steel top-of-tank filters.
All versions also available in 230V/50Hz/1ph.
- For washing all types of plates, glasses, cups and cutlery.
- A constant temperature rinse water system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications.
- The S-60 is equipped with an independent break tank and rinse booster pump, facilitating normal working at minimum water pressure (0,7bar; 7l/min)
- Partial draining and replacement of wash tank water on each cycle, aid self cleaning during use.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle, is incorporated as standard.
- Washing with double system of rotating dispersers (top and bottom)
- 3 washing cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned construction and a door with a highly efficient watertight seal, ensures energy saving and acoustic insulation. Safety door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Complete with top-of-tank stainless steel filter set.
- Inside of the machine with rounded finished: absence of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Easy to use electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal and wash & rinse tank temperature displays.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 330 mm
Cycle duration: 120 " / 150 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 24 / 20
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
- Boiler capacity: 12 l
- Wash tank capacity: 25 l
Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 550 W / 0.75 Hp
- Tank: 2500 W
- Boiler: 6000 W
- Total loading: 6550 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:600 mm
- Depth: 630 mm
- Height: 835 mm
Net weight: 63 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
640 x 695 x 960 mm
- Type A Air Break.
- Rinse aid pump.
- Detergent dosing equipment.
- Stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 plate basket.
- 1 small cutlery basket.
- Model with drain pump and non-return valve.
- High feet kit.