3 kW wash tank and 9 kW boiler
Commercial pass-through dishwasher with a max. loading height of up to 400 mm and 3 wash cycles with thermal cycle delay option included. A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Maximum productivity thanks to shorter cycles.
- Full optional list.
WRAS approved versions available.
3-phase models only.
- Suitable for straight in line and corner situations.
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Lifting bar activated hood opening.
- Magnetic hood micro-switch.
- Hood activated, auto cycle start.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Electronic, watertight, high-performance control panel.
- Wash and rinse temperature display.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses.
- Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection.
- Easily removable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed.
- Equipped with adjustable thermostats in tank and boiler and safety thermostat in boiler.
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 400 mm
Cycle duration: 60 " / 120 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 60 / 30 / 20
- Boiler capacity: 12 l
- Wash tank capacity: 40 l
- Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 1500 W / 2 Hp
- Tank: 3000 W
- Boiler: 9000 W
- Total loading: 10500 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:640 mm (: 732 mm)
- Depth: 756 mm (: 860 mm)
- Height: 1920 mm / 1468 mm
Net weight: 129 Kg
Water Intake: 3/4 "
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
Net weight: 129 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
- Detergent and rinse aid doser.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 mixed basket.
- 1 cutlery basket.
- Drain pump.
- Booster pump.
- Constant rinse temperature system with booster pump, break tank (type A Air Break) and drain pump.
- Steam condenser unit.
- Specially designed for Sammic glass- and dishwashers
- Specially designed for Sammic dishwashers
- 4 models available from 8 to 20 litres
- Specially indicated for the restaurant industry and bars and any other application where water for industrial use is required.
- 500x500 mm. racks for glasses, plates, cutlery and trays.
- Available for different glass and dishwashers.
- Stainless steel made high feet kit
- To increase the water pressure in low pressure installations.