To wash 30 baskets/hour. 350x350mm racks. Max. loading height: 220mm.
3 wash cycles. Cold rinse facility. Option of built-in water softener.
- Best performance.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- 2.5 kW boiler: optimal boiler temperature recovery.
- Ful optional list.
- For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
- 3 wash cycles with final cold rinse.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Rinsing dispensers without screws, easy assembly and simple and clean look.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle, are incorporated as standard.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 350 mm x 350 mm
Maximum glass height: 220 mm
Cycle duration: 90 " / 120 " / 150 "
Production baskets/hour: 40 / 30 / 24
Boiler capacity: 4.5 l
Wash tank capacity: 12.7 l
Water consumption/cycle: 2.2 l
- __Pump: 75 W / 0.1 Hp
- Tank: 1500 W
- Boiler: 2500 W
- Total loading: 2575 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:420 mm
- Depth: 495 mm
- Height: 645 mm
Net weight: 33 Kg
Net weight: 33 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
485 x 590 x 690 mm