The new SmartVide X sous-vide cooker has arrived with many new features, including the Janby Track MINI software for controlled regeneration, which is embedded in the machine. However, in order to use this service, the Janby Track MINI licence must be activated through our Gastronomy 4.0 technological partner, Janby Digital Kitchen.
Together with our partner, we have prepared this post to explain step by step how to activate the licence.
How do I subscribe?
- Go to the page janby.kitchen/smartvide-x (You can do this using the QR code on the card provided in the SmartVide X box).
- Apply your coupon.
- Enter your user data and billing details. This data will be used to create your JANBY account, which is required to activate the MINI licence on the SmartVide X.
- Once you have entered all these details, proceed to payment (free licence for 6 months with the starter kit that Sammic gives you). You will receive your Organisation ID in the email indicated in the previous step.
- To activate the JANBY Cloud on the SmartVide X cooker, enter the organisation ID. In Settings > JANBY Cloud. The SmartVide X activation code is located on the white sticker and consists of 10 digits separated by a dash XXXXX-XXXXX.
- You can access your data at https://my.janby.kitchen by entering the email you used to create your JANBY account in step 3.
See step-by-step activation video:
The Janby Track MINI licence has a monthly cost, but so that all our users can try out the licence, with the purchase of a SmartVide X, sammic gives you the Janby Track Mini starter kit for free.
To activate the licence and/or learn more about Janby Track Mini, you can go to the Janby Digital Kitchen website.